1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wateer – This did the job of removing water proof makeup mascara, cleansed and refreshed the skin. It is part water and part oil, you shake up the bottle before use. It left a slight residue because of that I will not repurchase and went back to my trusty Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.
2. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap – Love, love, love. When I finish up the Neutrogena one I have in the shower I am repurchasing. It cleanses the skin without drying it out. I will probably repurchase the bottle with the pump because this bottle type dispenses too much product.
3. Cerave Moisturizing Lotion – ABSOLUTELY BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!!! This absorbs quickly into the skin, does not leave a white cast behind, non greasy and is very hydrating. This is perfect for the cold dry weather. This product is sold at Target. I replaced this immediately with the 16oz container. The bottle contains a seal of approval from the Eczema Society. The only downs is that it does not contain an SPF. I bought the AM version with SPF and it is not the same product. It is thicker and does not hydrate the skin the way this one does.
4. Olive Face Anti-Aging Moisturizer – I received this in an Ipsy bag and absolutely loved it. It was non greasy and quickly absorbed into the skin, not to oily for the day time either.
5. Caudalie Vino Source Moisturizing Sorbet – I received this in my November Play! by Sephora box. Very disappointed by this product. This did not hydrate my skin. It had a light scent which I could have ignored had it not been for the lack of performance. I made a strong effort to finish this right away and I feel like the natural radiance in my skin suffered because of this product.
6. Cerave Eye Repair Cream – This was a good product considering it was a freebie. Honestly, I always that under eye cream was an unnecessary step until I started correcting, highlighting and baking my under eyes. This was a great introductory product into the world of eye creams.
7. Lancôme Energie de Vie – I honestly don’t know what this is. I just know that I received it in a Play! by Sephora box and that it was an oily consistency. I used this after moisturizer and would pat this on before foundation. Not sure what it did but happy to have finished it, lol.
8. Mary Kay CC Cream in Ligh to Medium – I was so happy to finish this product. This was given to my by a friend which I appreciate. It did give good coverage, however it quickly broke apart on the skin and did not wear well through out the day.
9. Clinique Even Better Makeup in 16 Golden Neutral – Favorite. Holy Grail. I will absolutely repurchase this baby once I finish a few other foundations. This is a satin finish leaving the skin with a nice glow. My favorite way to apply this is with my fingers. Only downside is that it is not long wearing and I don’t retouch throughout my work day.
10. Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara – If you want blacker than black mascara that is difficult to remove, then this is your mascara. This is truly a love hate relationship, happy to have finished it and I can final toss it.
11. Milani Easybrow in Natural Taupe – This is a twist up brown pencil, my third one, it does move and needs to be set with a brow gel. This is sold at my local CVS, because of the price, ease to purchase and application it is my favorite brow product. I will be on my way to purchase my 4th one very soon.
12. Mac Mineralize Glass in Lovingly Yours – This is the perfect peach gloss that compliments any eye look. I love this product because it does not have any glitter and it is not drying. Adding this to my list of items to repurchase.
13. Maybelline Whispers in Lust for Blush – Anyone else this Whisper lippies as much as I did? This was a nude color on my lip, nothing like the matte lipstick in the same name. I am happy I finished this before I lost it.
14. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Athens – Beatiful color. But I have had this for a very long time. Application is very patch and the product just sits on my top of my lips. I think it old and just needs to be tossed.
15. Maybelline Color Tatto in Cream Beige – This was part of my ‘Project Finish 10: Work Edition’. This product slips all over my eyes and creases all over my eyes. I have had this for a long time and I am guessing its just no good.