Want to slow down time? Try panning a palette you don’t like as much as you thought you did! Like many makeup lovers out there, I have amassed quiet a collection. Panning, or finishing up a product is satisfying to complete but also gratifying to know I am getting my dollars worth.
- Milani Easy Brow Pencil in Natural Taupe – I love this product and plan on repurchasing. When I do, it will be 4th pencil that I have purchased. I love it that much.
- Urban Decay Mascara Perversion – I was very happy to finish this. Its nice and dark black but difficult to remove.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige – This thing moved all over my lids and accumulated in my crease. I threw it out by the end of the first week.
- Milani Bella Shimmer – Totally forgot to use this. Hasn’t been touched since I photographed it. Oopppss
- Radial Pencil Liner in Black – With each application I came to dislike it more. The liner is so creamy it moves around and smudges in the corner of my eyes. Throwing this away will be the most satisfying thing in the word
- Japonesque Velvet Blush in 02 – I have made a considerable dent in it. Fortunately I have not hit pan yet. Will roll this over into 2017. Its a pretty blush but I prefer my Milani Tea Rose, which is patiently waiting to be used.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette – I worked really hard at making a dent in Naked 2. I can see small dents in Foxy, WOS and Faint. I think I said I was going to use faint as a contour, Nope! I accidently picked up the black next to it and ended up with a streak of black on my face.
A few progress pics
Favorite MakeUP Looks