My favorite way to spend my free time is watching Pan that Palette YouTube videos. In these videos, a makeup junkie sets a goal of finishing a palette or a certain number of makeup products and later provide proress updates.
In this makeup world of limited edition releases, celebrity collaborations and holiday sets it is easy to accumulate masses amounts of makeup that hardly gets touched much less finished.
In 2016 I attempted two challenges, the first failed and the most recent I have stuck with. See my Finish 10 Work Edition. I will provide a final update to the products on 01/01/17!!!
From there I have been motivated to set a personal goal to finish the following 17 items in 2017. Ultimately, I would like to finish 40 items, so I am making this a rolling challenge. As one product is used up, I will swap in another product from that category. Here they are by category
Skin Care: 5
– Origins Charcoal Mask
– Clinique Take the Day off Balm
– Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
– Dr. Jart Water Drop
– Algenist Under Eye Cream
– Maybelline Baby Lips in Clear
– Urban Decay Bad Blood (mini size)
– KVD Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II (mini size)
– Maybelline Lipstick in Daringly Nude
– Urban Decay Naked Palette (Finish 4 of 6 Colors)
– Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold
– Wet n Wild Silent Treatment Trio (Finish 2 of 3 Colors)
– KVD Liquid Liner in Trooper (Mini Size)
– CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
– Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium
– Japonesque Blush in Velvet Blush Shade 02
– Mac Bronzing Powder in Golden
Updates will come once a month with before and after pictures of my progress. I am including previously opened and mini items to keep me motivated.
The only unused item in the challenge is UD Lipstick in Bad Blood. For my previously opened items, I marked starting points for them all. My powders will be a little hard to track progress, so lets hope I can take a decent picture for you.
Favorite YouTubers to Watch for Projects Pans/Pan that Palette/Use it or Lose it etc.
– Elle S
– Courtney K
– Miss Julziez
– Peachy Keen
– Lisa Stevens
– Love Heatherette
– Kristen Kay
– Jacquelyn Lovene
Anyone else in the WordPress community attempting a Makeup Use Up challenge in 207? Let me know, I would love to see the products you chose and follow your progress.