I am currently sunscribed to both Ipsy and Play! by Sephora. Disclaimer, I do pay for these myself. I am nobody yet to be recieving free stuff. Maybe on day!
July Ipsy Bag features 5 products:
- Mellow eyeshadow in the color plum
- Bareminerals Gen Nude matte lippie in SWAG
- Not Soap Radio Joy Inducding hand/body lotion
- Shray Ms. Amazing mask for sensitive, dry skin
- Shray Queen Bee mask for redness soothin acne-treating
- Trust Brand Nail Polish (not pictured
Overall, I am happy with this bag from Ipsy. The last 3 bags were disappointing. I am surprised that they included the Bareminerals lippie considering it is a new launch. Appreciate the fact that they included 2 sheet masks. I give them an extra point for excluding perfumes, I am allergic otherwise it wouldnt be an issue.
I do wish they inluded a card with the product names and a description of each.
July Play! by Sephora Box includes 6 products:
- Ouai Haircare Wave Spray
- Blatterazzi by beautyblender
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Pore Minimizing
- Nest Fragrances in Citrine
- Too Faced Chocolate Solei
Can I just say how excited I was to recieve my box. The moment I got the email that my boxed shipped, I was online everyday checking the shipment history willing it come sooner. I tried the wave spray, while I am very skeptical of things like that this held up well in my curly hair. I am not convinced it is an essential item. The red clay cleanser scares me a bit, the brand has a repuation for putting out great products, I am just worried about having to scrub the red clay off of my sink. I was impressed to receive 3 must have items/sought after/highly rated items in one box. I do wish they would had included the actual plastic holder the blatterazzi comes in for hygenic purposes. High five to them for including a two sided brochure of all of the items contained in my box.
The winner of this battle goes to Play! by Sephora.